Business Central Systems Analyst-Wilmington NC -$130
Our client is a manufacturing company which is going through a Navison to Business Central Upgrade. This role is onsite in Wilmington North Carolina. If you have experience implementing Business Central this is the role for you!
Our client is seeking a highly skilled Financial Systems Solutions Administrator to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding organization. As the Financial Systems Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in the development and improvement of our Microsoft D365 Business Central application system and other critical line of business applications (e.g., CIE Trade, AMCS's SAI, and PC Scales). Your primary focus will be on the material recovery facility (MRF) operational unit within Circular Services, working closely with finance, logistics, procurement, and purchasing teams.
* Manage and develop IT applications.
* Provide application support for finance, procurement, payables, automated vendor invoicing, and CMMS modules in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Business Central.
* Analyze business processes and align them with system functionality.
* Customize workflows to streamline business processes and ensure compliance.
* Convert business requirements into technical application designs.
* Propose innovative solutions for complex challenges.
* Facilitate project execution and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
* Support technology-related continuous improvement initiatives.
* Ensure compliance with environmental, safety, and governance systems.
* Foster collaboration between Operations, Finance, and EHS to promote a culture of continuous improvement.
* Resolve complex application issues and ensure timely response to help desk requests.
* Support group IT initiatives and projects.
* Proactively research system improvements to enhance efficiency and reduce costs.
* Extensive related work experience with Business Central
* Proficiency in finance, requisitioning, purchasing, and payment processes within Business Central.
* Strong systems design and development skills.
* Deep knowledge of business theory, processes, and budgeting.
* Salary of $110,000-135,000 DOE
* Ability to work remotely
* 401k with company match
* PTO and company paid holidays
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!