My client has an exciting opportunity for someone to primarily work on a cloud based asp.net core. MVC application.
Focused on core6 but hoping to upgrade to .net 8 once that's stable. .net 6 is the current focus and the main tech is core 6.
The back end is SQL, the front end is HTML 5, utilising bootstrap. Bootstrap 5. (Latest version).
Your job will be to primarily work on existing functionality then working on new features.It is 100% remote with the occasional meet up.
The job will involve bug fixing and enhancing to improve how it's working. A drive at the minute is to ensure stability of product and overall user experience. There will be a lot of interfacing and creating of back end code.
The team are really closely knit and all work really well together. Everyone is willing to help each other and they all get along well with a family feel.
· Write clean, testable code using .NET Core programming languages
· Assist with development of technical specifications and architecture
· Produce documentation in support of the design, development and on-going maintenance of developed solutions
· Test and debug various .NET applications
· Review and refactor code
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
· Deploy fully functional applications
· Upgrade existing programs
· Support other developers and internal teams in their work
· Recommend and execute improvements
· Proven track record as a .NET Core Developer
· Proficiency in building scalable web-based applications
· In-depth knowledge of C#, Microsoft SQL Server / Transact-SQL and ORM tools.
· Familiarity with Microsoft TFS / Azure DevOps advantageous
· Familiarity with agile environments
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, relevant field, or equivalent experience
· Familiarity or experience with Azure advantageous
· Knowledge of finance systems advantageous, but not essential
If this is of interest, please apply ASAP