As the Business Systems Analyst you will use your strong ERP and Warehouse Management Systems background to of work with system end users, clients, and technical teams to help configure, test, document and deploy software processes to meet business requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Testing systems, and brainstorming new ways to add more functionality to systems.
* Analyze current business processes make recommendations, and lead implementations of those solutions.
* Create/improve new user training, provide user support, liaison between IT department and users to make sure the system is preforming as well as possible.
* Bonus Potential!
* Full Benefits plus 2 weeks PTO!
* Great work and team culture, at an industry leading company!
To apply or learn more give me a call at 646-863-7448 or send me an email at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more NAV and Business Central jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NAV and Business Central candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NAV and Business Central market and some of the opportunities and NAV and Business Central jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-863-7448. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Nav and Business Central opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.