Position: D365 Software Developer Location: Various Compensation: Up to $150,000
Are you adept at crafting contemporary application architecture designs? Do you possess a fervor for forging cutting-edge software? Is your knack for producing immaculate code matched by your proficiency in adapting new products across diverse platforms? Are you dedicated to staying abreast of the latest trends in business applications and find fulfillment in guiding and mentoring team members?
If so, this opportunity might align with your aspirations.
At our esteemed organization, we are committed to fostering enduring relationships with our clients and cultivating long-term careers for our team members. We firmly believe that our workforce serves as the propelling force behind the company's exponential growth. Collaborate closely with us, a distinguished Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Cloud Service Provider, to construct and deliver unparalleled Identity Access Management (IAM) and Human Capital Management (HCM) software and consulting services for global enterprises.
As a seasoned software developer, you will collaboratively engage with product designers, engineers, and fellow developers to conceptualize and actualize new software modules, enhancements, and features for our business application suite and mobile applications. Integral to our product team, you will directly influence product trajectory in tandem with business owners and propel innovative features to market fruition.
Qualifications for success in our environment at Elevate HR:
* Enjoyment in working autonomously as well as collaboratively within a diverse team
* Thrive on the challenge of crafting innovative, refined code
* Demonstrate a history of meeting and surpassing deadlines
* Detail-oriented with robust analytical capabilities
* Flexibility, adaptability, and openness to project exigencies
* Curiosity and a penchant for adapting new products across various platforms
* Willingness to receive guidance while also possessing leadership skills to mentor others
* Exceptional communication skills across written, oral, and interpersonal domains
* Commitment to delivering high-quality code and active participation in daily scrums and routine peer code reviews
* Bachelor's or advanced degree from a leading accredited university with an exceptional academic trajectory
* 3-5 years of AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations (X++) development expertise
* 2+ years of cloud development experience, preferably with Azure or similar platforms
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience in relational database architecture and design
* Profound understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and associated best practices
* Familiarity with Microsoft SDK, preferred
* Proficiency in DIXF/OData and recurring integrations framework
* Strong technical acumen in MS technologies and trends
* Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and/or D365 F&O Certifications
* Proficiency in front-end development employing JQuery, CSS, HTML5
* Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
* Capability to code software adhering to published standards and design guidelines
* Availability to travel to customer locations for requirements gathering and implementation tasks (10-20%), if required
* Must be I-9 compliant with at least EAD level authority to work in the United States through 2020
Your responsibilities throughout the year:
* Interpret written business requirements and technical specifications
* Create and maintain technical documentation following defined templates
* Develop software aligned with written technical specifications
* Utilize Agile development methodology and actively engage in daily scrum meetings
* Code adhering to established standards and best practices
* Test programs to established standards and investigate reported defects
* Perform maintenance programming and rectify identified defects
* Formulate, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses
* Formulate technical specifications based on functional specifications
What awaits you:
* A dedicated investment in your growth and future prospects
* Clearly defined job responsibilities and multiple collaborative opportunities within teams
* Flexible career paths and the freedom to transition between internal teams
* Opportunities for regular travel to conferences
* Quarterly design meetings at Elevate HR
* Access to learning and certification in new Microsoft technologies
Additional benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits, including a matching 401(k)
* Generous PTO and holiday time
* Remote work options from your home office
* Excellent avenues for career advancement
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!