Business Central Support Consultant- Remote - S90,000-S110,00
My client is a leading player in the Microsoft Partner Channel, specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. We are dedicated to helping businesses streamline their operations, enhance productivity, and achieve their goals through innovative technology solutions.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Microsoft Business Central Support Consultant to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, exceptional problem-solving skills, and a passion for delivering top-notch customer service.
Customer Support: Provide expert-level technical support to clients utilizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, addressing inquiries, troubleshooting issues, and resolving problems efficiently.
Technical Consultation: Collaborate with clients to understand their business needs and offer tailored solutions that leverage the full potential of Microsoft Business Central.
Issue Resolution: Diagnose and resolve complex technical issues related to Business Central, including system configuration, data migration, and integration challenges.
Documentation: Maintain accurate records of client interactions, issues, and resolutions in our support ticketing system.
Training and Education: Assist clients in training end-users and administrators on Microsoft Business Central functionalities and best practices.
Continuous Learning: Stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft technologies and Business Central updates to provide proactive advice and recommendations to clients.
Collaboration: Work closely with our development and implementation teams to ensure seamless integration of Business Central solutions for our clients.
Quality Assurance: Perform system testing and quality checks on customized Business Central solutions to ensure they meet client requirements and expectations.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or a related field.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in providing support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
* Strong knowledge of Business Central configurations, modules, and extensions.
* Proficiency in SQL, C/AL, and AL programming languages.
* Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central certifications are a plus.
* Not Sponspering US Citizenship at this time
* Competitive base salary within the range of $90,000 - $110,000.
* Health, dental, and vision insurance.
* Retirement savings plan with employer contributions.
* Professional development opportunities, including certifications and training.
* Collaborative and innovative work environment.
* Opportunity to work with a diverse client base and cutting-edge technology.
* Fully remote position
How to Apply:
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!