ERP Business Analyst- Remote- (115k)
A Dynamics Business Central end user, described as one of the best place to work in Ohio is looking to add a ERP Business Analyst to their growing ERP team. As an ERP Specialist, you will be working alongside the existing ERP team to provide technical and functional support of our current implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. This will involve working and coordinating with teams across the business to support various data and development requests, reports, and data analysis.
They specialize in modern manufacturing, adding value customer in the food, beverage and nutritional industries. Helping them source for their supply chain and leverage the Microsoft Business Central software to deliver quick solutions to their customers.
* 2-3 years of technical or administrative experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central or Dynamics NAV
* 1-2 years of technical experience with PowerBI or SSRS
* Ability to read and write SQL Statements
* Understanding of manufacturing, warehousing, purchasing, and sales granules in NAV/BC
* Familiarity with C/AL development and Willingness to learn more
* Computer Science or Equivalent Degree
* Experience with Dynamics NAV/BC web services, AL extensions, and the Business Central upgrade process
* My client is not sponsoring US Citizenship at this time
* Paid time off
* Paid Holidays
* 401k Retirement plan with up to a 6% match
* Remote work M-F
* Health Dental and Vision
* Growth inside the company within the first two years
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!