Position: API Developer
Location: Remote (EST time zone)
Salary: up to $115K CAD
Our client is a healthcare giant here in Canada that specializes in IT innovation. They have consistently delivered strong growth in speciality pharma, serving diverse clientele and communities across Canada. A strong entrepreneurial culture that is employee centric across all their operations.
In this role you will be participating in the planning, design, analysis, development, testing, deployment and support of solutions. You enjoy working with the Agile team but are also able to manage multiple tasks from start to finish independently. You can readily participate in business requirements that relate to the gathering and analysis process with key stakeholders and end users to deliver them with solutions.
* A self-starter with demonstrated experience working with API web development. Proven experience in .NET Framework development, Cloud development and the maintenance of applications.
* Well versed in programming languages such as:
* Web API
* REST API
* SOAP API
* .NET | .NET Core
* SQL |NoSQL
* Experienced in the Microsoft Azure Cloud development platform
* Experienced using technologies such as:
* CI/CD practices
* Visual Studio 2010 and up
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Ready to join a sophisticated IT team that reaches across and interacts with all aspects of the business such as Security, Infrastructure and Project Management.
* Flexible and familiar with Agile methodologies and practices.
* Remote opportunity that allows you to work virtually from the comfort of your own home.
* Salary offerings are based on skill and technical experience and can go up to $115K CAD + 6% annual bonus based on performance
* Health insurance
* Three weeks of paid vacation time.
If this sounds like your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply. The company is highly motivated by growth and actively interviewing for this position. Want to hear more? Contact Tyesha directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries and submissions.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 437-291-9183. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.