Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect
£80,000 - £95,000
MS Gold Partner
I'm looking for an experienced Solution Architect required for my Microsoft Gold Partner client who has a very credible, successful Dynamics 365 CRM practice. The role will involve building, developing, and delivering compelling bespoke demonstrations for end-to-end solutions, and will need to have good experience in analysing business requirements within a Dynamics CRM CE environment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead the full design and architecture of Dynamics CRM projects
* Liaise with stakeholders and technical teams to propose and design solutions
* Liaising with internal and external members of the business, stakeholders, consultants and BA's and develop Dynamics solutions based on requirements.
* Should have a good track record of delivering projects on time.
* Strong experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 across multiple projects
If this sounds like a skill set that you possess and a project that would fit what you're looking for in your next role or if you would like to know about other exciting opportunities we currently have, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 861 5344 in confidence
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.
MS CRM / Dynamics CRM / MSCRM / Microsoft CRM /Developer /Technical Consultant /London/ Surrey/ Kent/Essex/Cambridge/Suffolk/Berkshire/West Midlands/East Midlands