Software Developer - Permanent Hire - Product Development
My client is Europe's leading developer of cutting-edge software solutions that empower hundreds of companies across more than 20 countries. Over the years their product has become key for the energy trading industry, providing their clients with the tools they need to thrive in a dynamic and evolving market.
Their office is based in Helsinki, allowing flexible hybrid working model!
Currently they are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join their team driving for excellent quality and robustness in all of their development activities.
* Working as a part of an agile, self-sufficient and cross-functional team.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain high-quality software solutions.
* Participate in the entire software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing and deployment.
* Contribute to architectural and design decisions, ensuring scalability, performance, and security of our software.
* Extensive experience in .NET development.
* Experience with Azure Cloud platform and infrastructure services.
* Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ or Azure Service Bus.
* Experience with containerisation and container orchestration.
* Knowledge of front end frameworks: Angular, React or Vue.
What they can offer YOU:
* Becoming a part of a market that is constantly growing, providing endless opportunities for career growth and development.
* Great multicultural environment with very supportive and welcoming teams.
* Working with modern Microsoft technologies.
* Earning potential of up to 6,500EUR/pm + bonus + benefits.
Any further questions before applying?