.NET Developer - �60,000 - Fully Remote
One of my top clients at Nigel Frank has just exclusively informed us of a brand new .NET developer role. The company is growing extremely quickly this year and are looking to double in the next 12 months! They are looking for Mid-level developers all the way up to experienced lead level developers looking for a new challenge and earning a competitive income including very exciting and unique company benefits.
The role will allow you to work with really exciting new projects using .NET as well as up-skill yourself around other technologies that will take your career to the next level.
We are working exclusively with this particular client so the interview and feedback process is very fast moving and we would be able to really help with the process as well as preparation for the interviews.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be using technical ways of working discussions. This helps to deliver the right solution and promotes a culture that allows the team to improve
* You will be using TDD and pair programming with other members of your team to deliver well designed and tested code
* Regularly communicate with both technical and non-technical people. Adjust your language to suit.
* Review your colleagues work positively and constructively.
* Mentor junior team members.
* You'll lead by example and promote our approach to software development.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with TDD & Pair Programming
* Familiar with design/architectural patterns
* Commercial experience with .NET C#
* Azure Experience is a huge bonus
* Communicate well and build relationships with clients
* 25 Days + bank holidays, sick pay & Flexible working
* Pension scheme & Life Cover
* Apple products and discounts
* Maternity and paternity pay, and family excursions
* Paid training to help with courses and conferences to help
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based