Senior Software Developer - Permanent Hire - Consultancy
My client is an agile consulting firm with over 40 committed experts creating business-focused software solutions for clients in a variety of industries, such as banking, technology, and insurance. They seek to build a community where people may advance professionally and cultivate a friendly environment!
Become a member of their team and have a big influence on the variety of customer projects!
Working on client projects will mostly involve using Microsoft technologies like.NET, C#, and Azure. Your responsibilities will involve solving technical and business problems in order to give the best results possible for the clients' teams.
* Fluency in Finnish.
* At least 4 years of experience as a software developer, with a significant focus on .NET programming.
* Experience with a Cloud technologies or modern Frontend frameworks is very beneficial.
* Passion for learning and are eagerness to further develop your skills in new and emerging technologies.
* Ability to effectively collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to address complex technical and business challenges will be highly valued.
* If you have previous experience of working directly with customers, it will be a major asset in this role.
What they can offer YOU:
* Supportive and Collaborative Culture: My client takes pride in fostering a close-knit, low hierarchy team environment where your ideas are valued, and your professional growth is encouraged.
* Flexibility: Emphasizing the importance of personal well-being, they offer a 100% remote work option.
* Career Development: It's an opportunity to grow personally and professionally. They provide ample opportunities for your career advancement.
* As a valued member of the team, you can earn up to 6,000-7,000 € per month, comprising a base salary and a 50% invoicing bonus + extensive benefits package!
Any further questions before applying?