.NET Software Developer's - Finland, multiple locations all across Finland
Start dates: September preferred, can be flexible
Number of hires: 2+
Office locations: Helsinki, Tampere, Salo, Jyväskylä, Turku, Kuopio, Kotka, Mikkeli, Rovaniemi, Lahti, Joensuu, Kouvola and more
My client specialise in transforming living spaces, urban environments and providing sustainable solutions to the challenge of growing populations in Towns and Cities. If you feel passion for working with cutting-edge technologies and building environmentally sustainable solutions, this could be your next challenge!
* Education: Flexible, Degree can be an advantage
* Technical experienced (advantage): React, Angular, Azure, Openlayers, Java, R, AWS, Geoserver and others
What can you expect?
* A flexible working environment and flexible working hours
* Long term projects
* A large, stable company with a long history in Finland/the Nordics
* Annual bonus scheme related to company performance
* Training and development support
* Wide range of extra benefits
* Competitive salary range - to be discussed per person, as multiple hires can be made for different levels of experience
+358 9 42452349
All interviews will be carried out remotely.
Nigel Frank International is the world's leading Microsoft recruiter. Our Nordic division specialises in recruitment for Microsoft and Microsoft suppliers in Finland and the rest of the Nordic region.