Job DescriptionOur M365 Engineers are the main point of contact partnering with our clients to form a deep and lasting relationship of support and teamwork, while assisting those clients with the growth and configuration of an M365 Environment. This would cover a wide breadth of tasks from technical writing, security assessments, licensing questions, technical configuration, and really anything related to the deployment and maintenance of a healthy GCC High enterprise environment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain and build your exceptional understanding of existing and emerging M365 technologies in a GCC High environment.
* Serve as a liaison between the technology and customer requirements and communicate accordingly to achieve desired outcomes.
* Leading the technical implementation of a GCC-High tenant and the migration of content
* Hands on keyboard configuration of tenant and governance policies
Skills & Qualifications
* Teams, Groups, OneDrive, SharePoint, Exchange Online, and anything else related to the M365 Product Stack as well as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Security and Compliance, Compliance Manager, Defender for Cloud Apps, Defender for Windows, Microsoft 365 Defender Endpoint Manager, Intune,
* Experience with collaboration for both internal and external partners to achieve and maintain long term and meaningful relationships with customers by providing exceptional service in all areas.
* Competency to lead technical and strategic conversations with respect to M365 and can advise partners on complex technical deployments and guidance navigating M365 products and features.