We are currently working with one of the fastest growing data focused consulting firms in Finland right now.
Due to their unique culture and focus, they have attracted a large number of the best Azure / AWS / Snowflake focused data professionals across the last couple of years. Despite 2023 being a tricky year for many, they have shown no signs of slowing down due to their incredible reputation on the market and exceptional sales work. They are now still aiming to add more Senior Data Engineers / Data Architects to start in Q1 of 2024.
Benefits of joining this firm:
* Work with some of the best people that the market has to offer
* Relaxed culture with as much flexibility as you will need. They are a mid-sized company with no bureaucracy
* They value internal development / strategic work to be as valuable as accumulating billable hours. Hence, expect a straight forward base salary model that will allow you to feel less pressured to bill as much as possible
* They are one of the few firms in Finland that are having a significant push on AI / ML
* 100% work in the cloud
* Access to international customers
* Multiple offices around Finland
* 4+ years of professional experience as a Data Engineer
* Strong proficiency in ETL / Data warehousing / Data modelling
* Professional experience developing solutions in Azure / AWS / Snowflake / GCP environments
* Experience in Databricks or programming languages is seen as a big plus
* Fluency in Finnish and English
Those interested should apply to this advertisement or send your CV / contact details to the address below. We shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Jack Allen
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +358 9 42452358