* Responsible for managing the company's Cloud infrastructure platform.
* Collaborate with vendors and internal IT teams for cloud application implementation and support, including cloud infrastructure requirement study, architecture design/review, implementation and ongoing monitoring
* Co-ordinate with business functions in conducting cloud application security assessment, architecture review, security control identification and verification processes
* Participate in regular security assessment and compliance review activities for Cloud applications
* Degree holder in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
* Minimum 3 years experience in public Cloud environment (Azure / AWS)
* Technical knowledge and experience in Cloud infrastructure, Platform-as-a-Service and Software-as-a-Service
* Wide-range knowledge in server, network, database, as well as application preferred
* Good interpersonal and negotiation skills with experience and ability to work with multiple internal parties
This is a fantastic opportunity and great project to work with 5 working days a week, comprehensive remuneration packages and training provided. We are hiring within the week and If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to email@example.com or call on +852 3018 0382.