Under the mentorship of the Controller, the Systems Administrator directly leads all efforts for Dynamics administration and improvements, and is primarily responsible for maintenance, controls, data integrity, functionality, troubleshooting, integrations, change management, and improvements related to Dynamics AX 2012 R3/Dynamics 365. Additionally, the Dynamics Administrator is responsible for the management of third parties' efforts in maintaining and optimizing system functionality.
Role & Responsibilities
* Ensure functionality, surrounding design and configuration of ERP system, meets business process owners' requirements.
* Troubleshoot ERP system issues and errors, and clearly communicate root cause along with recommendations surrounding solutions.
* Lead all internal day-to-day efforts surrounding system operating at optimum performance.
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum 5+ years experience in Dynamics AX 2012 R3/Dynamics 365
* Strong, well-rounded business acumen in:
Operational Business Processes
* Comprehensive, hands-on experience in design / configuration / end-user training / testing / implementation / stabilization post go-live in Dynamics 365, with emphasis in the following modules: