Job Title: Microsoft TEAMS Voice Engineer/Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
* Consulting experience
* Experience with deployments and implementations
* Advanced knowledge of OCS, Lync, Skype for Business and Teams
* Extensive knowledge of O365 stack/Azure
* Enterprise Voice/Gateway experience
This role will focus on consulting and implementation of Microsoft communication applications including Teams/Skype for Business Server with Enterprise Voice, both on-prem and in Office 365. This individual will consult and implement outlying IT applications, such as; Microsoft's Office 365 EMS suite with MDM and Intune/Windows Endpoint Manager, Security (Azure DLP/AIP, Advanced Threat Protection solutions), and Azure Infrastructure as a Service projects.
* Implementation experience with the following collaboration tools:
* Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business
* Microsoft Teams
* Video and mobility
* Office 365 services including Azure AD Connect, Intune, Azure AIP and DLP
* External client consulting experience (MS Partners preferred)
* Experience participating, planning, designing, installing, customizing, testing, documenting and training project solutions to ensure the client is satisfied with the outcome of the deployment
* Gateway and SBC installation, configuration and troubleshooting experience (Audiocodes preferred)
* Experience in migrating from Exchange on-premises to Office 365 or Office 365 Tenant to Tenant using native and 3rd party tools
* Implemented projects involving MS Exchange and complementary applications for compliance, hygiene, archiving, and unified messaging.
* Mobility integration (Office365 Enterprise Mobility Suite)
* Experience migrating from non-Exchange messaging systems to Office 365
* Experience configuring and working with Azure IaaS services
* Proficient with configuring AudioCodes, SBC's and SBA's
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
* Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
* Access to the latest emerging technologies
* 5x award winning Microsoft Partner of the Year
Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com for additional information!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.