IT Sales Specialist - Data Management - Hybrid, Surrey
Are you a talented Account Manager, Product Owner, Product Manager, SME, Sales Specialist... looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company?
My client are a large sized, global consultancy who are partners with the top vendors within the IT Industry.
We are looking for a customer facing, Data Management specialist that can proactively drive and grow the Data Management business within existing this companies customers and portfolio.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Vendor management - Relationship management. Navigating their USPs. New tech, releases & initiatives. Marketing. Run incentives. Help increase footprint. Help build out opportunities to improve revenue. Promote the company to the Vendors. Get new leads. Grow reputation. Get updates. Host Vendor Days.
* Be the subject matter expert for Data Management - work closely with Account Manager and Pre-Sales Consultants. Not looking for someone who is technical - just needs to understand; what, why, the challenges, how to solve - then get the pre-sales guys to come in with more technical input.
* Customer Management - Reviewing Quotes. Help sales digest the information. Presentation of quotes to clients. Owning the pipeline. Majority should be in CRM (they are trying to use Power BI more).
* Helping along the pipeline for next year. Grow the business. Spot Opportunities.
We are looking for a good mix of the below vendor/product exposure:
* Power BI
Within Data Management, you will be providing advice on some of the following areas:
* Back Ups
* DR Migration
* Business Continuity
* Search Regulation
* Data Governance
* Compliance Cleanse
* Value of Data
* Data Driven BI
* Data Warehouse
* Data Quality
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 5+ years' experience working within the IT Industry
* Excellent communication; clear, concise, articulate
* Sales Experience
Culture & Values
My client believe in building a culture supported by strong values, they are all about promoting and encouraging:
* Recognition for their people
* Social responsibility
* Environmentally aware and friendly
Their company culture is described as being friendly, approachable, fast-paced, social and committed to recognised and promoting good work. They have a fantastic work-life balance with a thought-out wellbeing package. They place a high importance on their people.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From �30,000 to �35,000 per annum (this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and Interview)
* There is a junior role on offer within this team too; basic salary ranging from �25,000.
* Commission OTE up to on average �20,000 (this is upcapped).
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid
* Office Location - Surrey
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 9am - 5pm (Flex-Time on offer)
* Interview Process -1 or 2 stages
* Training & Development Options
* Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.