Senior Data Engineer - Helsinki, Turku, Vaasa, Oulu or remote
My client is a very successful and well-established IT Consultancy house that delivers top-notch software and services to their global clientele.
This company has had a very successful year and is therefore looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their international team.
They have multiple office locations around Finland and also offer flexible remote-working.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Gathering business requirements and translating them into technical language.
* An understanding of Architectural concepts and methodologies.
* Industry experience in hands-on implementation, including Data Warehousing, ETL/ELT data pipeline development and Infrastructure.
* Capability and experience of working in a team and independently to methodically manage workloads and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong cloud knowledge and hands-on experience in any of the three major cloud platforms (GCP/AWS/Azure).
* Experience in developing Data Warehouses, ETL/ELT, Data Integrations, and infrastructure.
* Experience using Data Modelling tools to create Architecture or the enthusiasm to develop in this area is desired.
* Strong communication skills.
* Entrepreneurial skills and the drive to continue to develop your skills.
What can they offer YOU?
* Annual bonus
* 80% allocation for better work/life balance
* Competitive base salary model
* Extensive Health-care benefit - extends to family.
* PC & Phone
* lunch/sport/travel/culture/wellness incentives
* Fully remote work within Finland
Does this sound interesting? Send your application today or message me for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are