Azure IoT Developer - Helsinki
Our Client is looking for talented developers to join their team as they are growing! They have won awards for both business growth and for their exciting R&D focus in 2024.
* Founded in Finland with a global clientele.
* They have around 50 employees in Finland and 50 employees globally so far.
* Big aspirations with further growth planned in 2024-2025.
* Products offer a range of benefits such as providing customers with more efficient ways of working, lowering costs and providing solutions that reduce energy consumption.
* Continuing to invest in modern technologies such as AI and Machine Learning.
* Focusing on improving the collection of Data from a range of their IoT devices and products.
* Helping customers to remotely view their data, make fixes, change parameters.
* Long-term focus for this project, but able to be involved as a "secondary" person for other internal projects.
Experience and requirements:
* Previous C#, .NET and React development experience
* Fluency in English.
* A background with Azure or Cloud development projects.
* Previous work experience or strong interest/understanding of IoT.
* Senior-level working experience.
Viewed as beneficial:
* Previous experience with any projects involving embedded development, Cloud Infrastructure, the energy industry, PLC or others.
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
* Fluency in Finnish.
What can they offer YOU?
* Exciting and modern tech stack to work with.
* Award winning focus on R&D.
* Benefits including: Health-care, lunch and culture vouchers and more.
* Basic salary range (expected): 4500-6000€ per month & company bonus scheme on top.
* Extremely flexible remote work - 2/3 office visits per year is fine, more visits to the office is fine but your choice.
Does this sound interesting? Send your application today or message me for more information on email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are.