* Elicit requirements utilizing interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
* Identify effective solutions for business software system issues.
* Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into system designs and implementations.
* Create and maintain workflows, approval processes and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements.
* Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs.
* Create training materials and documentation for users and train new end users on DFF's business applications.
* Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (e.g., additional training sessions, communication, system modifications, etc.)
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to identify technical and functional requirements while delivering the desired artifacts (i.e., functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases, GUI and screen and interface designs).
* Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
* Serve as the liaison between business units and technology teams.
* Conduct testing and debugging of new software and/or enhancements to existing software.
* Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
* Work with business unit personnel to identify required changes and communicate information to development team.
* Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
* Develop functional specifications and system design specifications.
* Deliver informative, well-organized presentations
* Must have a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis.
* Must have a solid understanding of application programming, databases, and system design.
* Proficient with technology, including office applications, sales force automation, executing data imports, running exports, merging records, and running reports.
* Exposure to business applications for logistics, warehouse management, and sales operations.
* Practical understanding of IT business fundamentals such as application lifecycle development i.e., Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and project management.
* Ability to lead and negotiate business solutions that balance technical capability, cost, and time with business needs.
* Must exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
* Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
* Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
* Ability to work independently with users to define concepts, under direction of project managers.
* Must possess strong analytical, organizational and product management skills.
* Ability to communicate difficult sensitive information tactfully.
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
* Must have an understanding of Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
* Ability to push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindset.
* Must have an understanding of how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
* Knowledge of any major Query Structured Language.
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 for F&O strongly preferred.