* Technical design, develop and testing of core Dynamics 365 FO/AX granules and add-on's
* Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
* Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
* Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
* Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
* Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
* Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or equivalent degree.
* Experience in at least one D365 Finance and operation implementations
* Minimum 3 years of experience in software programming and development in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX X++.
* Experience with Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics and Finance modules
* Experience participating in Work Scoping & Estimation
* Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
* Ability to establish priorities and work independently
* Must be proficient developing and coding in
* Dynamics 365F&O
* X++ programing
* Microsoft Visual Studio C#.Net and ASP.Net
* Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
* Integration using OData entities, Data management framework and custom SOAP/Rest services.