You will report directly to the Director of Finance USA Operations. You will be a key contributor to various ad-hoc finance projects and creating management financial statements for analyzing customers and products profitability. You will always be pursuing continuous improvement, working to automate and enhance reporting while bringing actionable analysis to all areas of the business. This is an exciting position where innovation and new ideas with attention to detail and understanding of the business come together to add value to the company and leadership team.
* Produce business flows, functional understanding documents, training guides for MSD AX
* Help the functional technical team specialty leads, business analysts and the test team to overcome their gaps
* Troubleshoot functional issues to perform a root cause analysis
* Maintain current knowledge of MSD technical architecture
* Work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Assist in team development through holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work, and leveraging cross-functional team skills to improve product backlog throughput.
* Must be very detail orientated and be able to plan and work flexibly to a deadline
* Support business unit management with questions and requests.
* Assist in the preparation of executive presentations to be used by senior leadership.
* Create and coordinate with FP&A to reduce time needed to prepare management financial information.
* Lead and implement upgrade IT projects as required.
* Identify opportunities for continuous improvement across the organization.
* Ad-hoc projects as needed