ERP Manager - D365 F&O - Dallas, TX - $165k - Hybrid Schedule
Our client is a well-known, growing pharmaceutical industry organization who is in the process of migrating from Dynamics AX to D365 and are looking for a highly skilled finance professional with an expert background leading projects across ERP and BI systems.
Are you someone who is passionate about leveraging applications to optimize workflows in an organization?
Are you bored in your current organization?
Then this is the job for you.
Your New Role Will Involve:
* Establishing and directing the strategic long-term goals, policies and procedures for the business coordinating with executive level leadership across finance, operations, and IT
* Working closely with business stakeholders in understanding current processes, identifying systemic problems, and architecting solutions to meet long-term company objectives
* Oversee a team of two project managers and functional analysts
* Acting as a lead on the company's Dynamics 365 F&O system
* Managing vendors, especially the organization's Microsoft VAR
* Building the team with additional applications support resources
* Leading future upgrade and system integration efforts
* Managing efforts to improving reporting and Business Intelligence tools
What You'll Need:
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (FSCM) is required, especially with F&O implementations
* Excellent leadership ability and project management skill set
* Ability to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, handling functional implementation responsibilities
* Experience implementing IT/ERP application policies and strategies with a strong track record of cutting costs through business improvements
* A thorough knowledge of production, distribution, QC, and WMS is a big plus
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Operations, Information Systems, Computer Science, or other relevant topic
* Ability to communicate well to different departments across the business
What You'll Receive:
* Competitive base salary between $140-165k depending on experience
* Great benefits, including a top of the line medical plan
* 401k with company match up to 4%
* Paternity and Maternity Leave
* Vacation/PTO plan
* Excellent upward career growth mobility
Interested in learning more?
Apply today by contacting Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7521 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more AX/D365 jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities