Master Data Management Specialist - Permanent Hire - Consultancy
My client is a dynamic and rapidly growing provider of embedded software solutions and systems testing and validation services.
They are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge technology solutions to a variety of clients, ensuring the highest quality in every aspect of their work. A passionate team of professionals is at the heart of their success, and they are looking for a Master Data Management Specialist to join them.
As a Master Data Management Specialist you will play a crucial role in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of our data, which is vital to their success. You will work with cross-functional teams to define, implement, and maintain data management best practices. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a dynamic company and make a real impact on their operations.
All applicants must be based in Finland
If you have experience in any of the following I would love to hear from you!
* Master Data Repository
* Data Integration Tools
* Data Quality Tools
* Data Governance Tools
* Data Matching and Deduplication Tools
* Data Profiling Tools
* Data Security and Access Control Tools
* Data Mastering Tools
* Data Governance Frameworks
* Metadata Management Tools
* Data Stewardship Tools
* Master Data Quality Dashboards and Reporting
* Workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) Tools
* Version Control and Audit Trail Tools
* Data Governance Council and Collaboration Tools
What they offer:
* Opportunities for professional growth and development. The team values learning new things every day and are always there to help you achieve new knowledge and skills.
* Flexible working with a possibility of remote work across Finland.
* Competitive salary package: earning potential of up to 6,000EUR/pm.
* A collaborative and innovative work environment with a welcoming and supportive team culture.
* A range of benefits provided, including health care, lunch, sports and culture.
Any further questions before applying?