Master Data Management Specialist
Are you a master Data Management specialist looking for a new challenge?
This client are a Finnish consultancy that specialise in Software Development, Software Testing and Master Data Management.
Their experience includes working with global industrial companies and growing small and medium-sized enterprises alike. They design and implement software solutions for their customers - for embedded systems and for system level software. They also focus on helping their customers to navigate the challenges of software testing and training internal experts within organizations.
All applicants must be based in Finland
If you have experience in any of the following I would love to hear from you!
* Master Data Repository
* Data Integration Tools
* Data Quality Tools
* Data Governance Tools
* Data Matching and Deduplication Tools
* Data Profiling Tools
* Data Security and Access Control Tools
* Data Mastering Tools
* Data Governance Frameworks
* Metadata Management Tools
* Data Stewardship Tools
* Master Data Quality Dashboards and Reporting
* Workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) Tools
* Version Control and Audit Trail Tools
* Data Governance Council and Collaboration Tools
* Clients Offer remote and Hybrid work
* Good development opportunities. Majority of our clients will pay for certifications
* Insurance, internet, phone, laptop, lunch vouchers
* salary between €4000-€6500 a month depending on seniority
Any questions before applying?
Contact Emily Thompson at email@example.com