Position: Senior Reliability Engineering Principal
Salary: up to $135K
Our client spans across Canada being an essential component of the economy, connecting the country together. Innovation & transformation is at the center of what they do and it starts with their internal employees.
In this role as the Senior Reliability Engineering Principal you will be leading the engineering and delivery of innovative products with very high strategic value and business visibility. Driving Test Automation and Release Management practices will be a focus. You will be defining Reliability practices and influence enterprise direction, understanding industry strategies to accelerate software development, CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure automation, and test automation.
* Very strong with software pipelines, automation and problem solving
* Experienced with all phases of the software development life cycle
* Able to define DevOps, testing, build and release plans for key initiatives
* Able to coordinate with various groups to plan and execute the operation of product components: Software, infrastructure, cloud, networking, monitoring and security
* Help define roadmap for company, tactical and strategic path forward
* Articulate communicator, able to influence senior management and executives
Desired Skills to succeed:
* Strong Cloud experience - across Azure, AWS, or GCP
* Strong knowledge of test automation tools and strategies
* Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment
* Demonstrated experience working withDevOps tools such as;
* Very strong scripting skills
* PowerShell, BASH, Python
* Generous bonus and stock purchase options
* Health and Wellness programs
* Work virtually from the comfort of your own home.
If this sounds like your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply. The company is highly motivated by growth and actively interviewing for this position. Want to hear more? Contact Jerron directly at J.Shalland-Rhodes@nigelfrank.com for all inquiries and submissions.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 437-290-0003. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.