This not-for-profit financial institution is looking for an SQL/SSIS Developer to support their current team. You will manages MS Dynamics CRM SQL data integration, validate requirements, recommend solutions, and collaborate with Member 360 team for CRM solutions. You will also identify data sources, design data flow diagrams, and develop data processes using MS SQL, Dynamics CRM tools, and in-house resources. You will advise on data usage for efficiency improvements, monitor and troubleshoot data issues, and gain expertise in supported applications and technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build CRM data integrations based on business requirements leveraging available data as needed
* Design solutions using SQL SSIS, Dynamics APIs and other tools to handle data loaded to or extracted from CRM
* Maintain support software related to the team's SQL processes
Skills & Qualifications
* Prior experience with Dynamics 365, SQL, SSIS, and ETL
* Knowledge of business process analysis including experience translating complex business requirements into technical specifications
* Knowledge of data quality and data steward practices
* Remote flexibility
* Generous PTO
* 401k and pension plan
To apply please send resumes to Jane Fanneron at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7540. Interviews happening daily!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646 540 7540. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!