Embedded Software Specialist - Permanent Hire - Consultancy
My client is a growing provider of embedded software solutions and systems testing and validation services. They are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge technology solutions to a variety of clients. Their team of passionate professionals strives to ensure the highest quality in every aspect of work!
Their offices are based in Tampere and Helsinki, yet they allow full remote work across Finland.
They are currently looking for a talented and motivated Embedded Software Specialist to join their team!
* Design, develop, and maintain embedded software solutions for various hardware platforms.
* Write efficient, reliable, and maintainable code in languages like C/C++.
* Collaborate with hardware engineers to ensure software and hardware compatibility.
* Participate in system architecture and design discussions to determine software requirements and specifications.
* Maintain clear and comprehensive documentation of software designs, code, and development processes.
* Finnish language fluency.
* Extensive experience with C and C++ languages.
* Familiarity with a Real-time Operating Systems (FreeRTOS, VxWorks, QNX etc.)
* Experience with MCUs and MPUs and knowledge of embedded development boards (Raspberry PI, Arduino, BeagleBone)
* Proficiency with Integrated Development Environments.
* Familiarity with debugging and testing tools.
Reasons for applying:
* Opportunities for professional growth and development. The team values learning new things every day and are always there to help you achieve new knowledge and skills.
* Flexible working with a possibility of remote work across Finland.
* Competitive salary package: earning potential of up to 6,000EUR/pm.
* A collaborative and innovative work environment with a welcoming and supportive team culture.
* A range of benefits provided, including health care, lunch, sports and culture.
Any further questions before applying?