- Conduct financial analysis and modeling as required, encompassing various aspects such as:
- Periodic company and business unit projections.
- Marketing spend and return on investment.
- Customer value and acquisition costs.
- Exploring hypothetical and discreet scenarios, including greenfield projects, sourcing strategies, and inorganic opportunities.
- Ensuring liquidity and covenant compliance.
- Managing corporate and business unit SG&A.
- Develop presentation materials for both investors and internal stakeholders.
- Consolidate subsidiary accounting data.
- Provide operational support for initiatives related to marketing, safety, and human capital.
- Co-administer treasury, fleet, and credit card platforms.
- Contribute to weekly key performance indicator (KPI) reporting, monthly closing activities, and the annual financial audit.
- Assist the CFO in onboarding acquired companies and training staff.
- We seek an energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with a strong ethical foundation and a professional demeanor.
- Possess a robust understanding of financial processes, including consolidation and month-end close.
- Demonstrated ability to handle increased workloads during critical periods.
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting is preferred.
- Candidates holding a CPA license and with experience at a nationally recognized professional services firm are highly desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and ideally, Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central.
- Proven experience in managing and overseeing reconciliation processes, monthly closures, regulatory reporting, and similar functions.
- Possess intelligence and articulate communication skills to engage effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization.
This position demands a proactive and detail-oriented professional who can effectively navigate complex financial tasks while fostering strong interpersonal relationships.