Senior Platform Engineer
Onsite in Colorado Springs
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Platform Engineer with hands-on experience in designing, building, and maintaining robust and scalable infrastructure solutions. The successful candidate will play a critical role in architecting, deploying, and managing our customer's core platform, ensuring its availability, performance, and security.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or equivalent work experience
* Professional experience as a Platform Engineer or in a similar role.
* Extensive expertise in designing and implementing highly available, scalable, and secure platform architectures.
* Proficiency in AWS (Azure a plus), with a deep understanding of cloud services and networking.
* Strong hands-on experience with containerization and orchestration technologies like Docker, Kubernetes; specifically experience with Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
* Experience building and/or deploying a data protection as-a-service (DPAAS) solution.
* In-depth knowledge of infrastructure-as-code (IaC) tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or Ansible.
* Demonstrated experience in building and managing CI/CD pipelines using tools like Artifactory, GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube.
* Solid scripting and programming skills in languages like Python, Go, Ruby, or similar.
* Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools like Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack, etc.
* Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex system issues.
* Experience working on an Agile development team.
* Ability to obtain privileged user access.
* Active TS//SCI clearance with CI Poly.
* Relevant certifications such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Administrator, or equivalent are a plus.
To apply, please contact Caroline Cole at 718-710-4904. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-71-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.