You will work as an integral part of the IT team and act as the first point of contact for all end-user Helpdesk support issues. You will be responsible for the day-to-day support operations of all corporate Windows & Mac workstations and peripherals (network printers, scanners, headsets, docking stations, monitors, etc). In addition to providing end-user support and technical expertise, you will assist other IT members on all related network/IT infrastructure issues, managing of all IT resources and implementing new technologies. The core responsibilities of this position will include providing first level of technical support to all local and remote employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Respond to end-user support issues.
* Perform hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnostics.
* Build, install, and assist in the configuration of hardware, software, peripherals, servers and network equipment.
* Assist in troubleshooting and resolving all network related issues.
* Assist in managing the corporate domain and AD infrastructure.
* Assist in managing the VoIP phone and recording system.
* Assist in monitoring security-based information channels to identify threats to all systems.
* Assist in supporting the data backup infrastructure.
* Assist in performing cable and wire drops throughout corporate network.
* Assist in incident response/disaster recovery/business continuity.
* Perform inventory management and asset tracking.
* Create and update articles within the corporate knowledge base as well as create detailed SOP documentation and How To's.
* Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in science, engineering or computer science or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
* Certifications preferred.
* 1-2 year's experience in a helpdesk or IT support position
* Must be a self-motivated, energetic problem solver who seeks information from both internal and external sources and able to meet deadlines while working under minimal supervision.
* Must be able to handle stress well and deal with end-users in a courteous and professional manner.\
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as an unwavering attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
* Salary of $45,000
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* PTO and company paid holidays
* 401k with company match
To apply, please contact Caroline Cole at 718-710-4904. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-71-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.