Head of IT Operations
Are you a talented leader within IT looking for a new opportunity within a growing organisation? My client are a global organisation within the Entertainment industry, who going through a huge IT Transformation.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Oversee the runnings of IT operations: Support, Infrastructure, Networking, Security, BAU.
* People Management: training, coaching, development, recruiting, workload management etc.
* Create an onboarding process for new starters.
* Manage 3rd Party Vendors
* Manage support teams - Look at trends on support desk, where there are issues, asset management.
* Ensure ticketing systems are working effectively.
* Ensure IT processes are in place, being run effectively.
* Look at business continuity.
* Suggest improvements and ensure best practices.
* Work with all other departments to see how IT can improve and do better for them.
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 3+ years' experience in a similar role.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Great stakeholder management - gets on well with people, helps people understands the tech side.
* Managed an outsourced team - like 3rd party contracts.
* Strives for continuous improvement.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £50,000 to £75,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 25 days annual leave
* Group Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Electric car/salary sacrifice scheme
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Mainly hybrid, with 3 days in the office
* Office Location - Woking (main), could be some travel to the London office too.
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 3 Stages
* Salary Reviews - annual
* Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.