In this role, you will execute the enterprise implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform along with your team, and relative to the organization's planned strategy effectively across teams while maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the Dynamics platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will guide the team in an agile fashion, and participate in planning, organizing, and management of all Dynamics CRM applications projects to ensure effective operations.
* Identify areas for improvement and develop technical improvement plans. Work with IT partners to design, configure, test, and deploy changes to CRM database entities, fields, screens, forms, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
* Design, develop, and implement key reports using available BI tools.
* You will document processes, workflows, and field maps.
Skills & Qualifications
* Over 5 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
* Experience in the healthcare insurance industry.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to function tactically in business areas but is also comfortable with senior-level presentations.
* Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
* Hands-on experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the management of data and reports.
* Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and/or change management.