As a "developer" you will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer modifications and ERP standard features. This will in general mean being responsible for developing, maintaining and improving code based on designs or instructions. As a developer you're not restricted to just developing in X++ but development can happen in the power platform, SQL, .Net or other languages as well, depending on needs and individual skills.
* Create and maintain technical designs based on functional designs
* Give input on functional designs
* Develop and maintain solutions and functionality
* Participate in the "Architect board" if requested
* Perform analyses
* Act as 2 and 3-level support
Main job assignments
The "Developer" will be expected to develop solutions and functionality in line with the design as well as updating the design and creating technical design. The "Developer is also expected to analyse designs and give feedback accordingly as well as independently creating new designs from a technical starting point. Analysing standard D365/AX, ERP functionality and the created designs will also be expected. Finally, the "Developer" will find themselves responsible for providing second and third level support in issues requiring developer knowledge and/or skill.
* Sales have doubled in this market and it is quickly become larger across the Nordics.
* A very strong internal team
* Tight nit employee community
* Great company culture and values
Applicants are desired to have at least 3 years experience and will be able to confidently work within technical design, ERP systems and Dynamics AX.