Project Manager - Home Based - Microsoft Dynamics 365
Actively seeking an experienced Project Manager, with experience delivering end to end ERP/ CRM projects, for an interesting new role within the Microsoft partner channel. The successful candidate will take the lead on a range of exciting, greenfield Dynamics 365 projects; predominantly across their established not-for-profit/ charitable sector division.
A base salary up to £70,000 is on offer, along with a comprehensive company benefits package (including car allowance & bonus) and full home based working flexibility. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable force in the UK MS Dynamics channel - managing business critical customer projects and playing a key role in my clients project management department.
A reputable, international Microsoft Partner specialising in Microsoft ERP & CRM implementation across the UK and Europe. The company operates across a range of different industries, and have won several awards for their work within the NFP/ charitable sector.
Responsibilities for this role will involve:
* Managing the full project life cycle of Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations
* Budget/ resource/ time frame management and developing all relevant project documentation
* Ensuring the successful delivery of systems to customers tailored project requirements.
* Involvement in project governance at a group level to ensure customer best service
* Leading and mentoring the project team internally
For this role, my client is looking for:
* A proven track record in ERP or CRM Project Management, with experience implementing from a partner/ software house perspective
* Strong understanding of ERP/ CRM solutions - ideally Dynamics 365 - other systems will be considered (eg. JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, IFS, Epicor, Netsuite)
* Sound experience in managing complex system projects with budgets circa 1.5M
* Solid methodology expertise (AGILE/ Waterfall understanding preferable)
* Experience delivering projects within the NFP/ charitable sector
What does the role offer?
* A competitive starting salary up to £70,000
* Car allowance and fully expensed travel
* Company Bonus Scheme - 5%
* 25 Days Holiday, Private Medical and Pension Schemes
* Brilliant company team events/ employee incentive schemes
This role is LIVE and my client is looking to hire. APPLY NOW and make a great step in your NAV career!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV/ DYNAMICS 365/ D365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL/ NAVISION/ AX/ NAV/ CRM/ GP/ ERP/ SAP/ ORACLE/ INFOR/ EPICOR/ IFS/ BPCS/ SAGE/ NETSUITE/ JD EDWARDS/ PROJECT MANAGER/ PROGRAMME MANAGER/ LONDON/ MANCHESTER/ LEEDS/ NEWCASTLE/ GLASGOW/ BRISTOL/ NOTTINGHAM/ BIRMINGHAM/ OXFORD/ CAMBRIDGE/ NORFOLK/ LEICESTER/ STOKE/ LIVERPOOL/ READING/ CARDIFF/ EXETER/ GUILDFORD/ LUTON/ LINCOLN