MS Dynamics (D365/Power Platform) - Senior Configuration Developer - Hybrid working (1 days per week on site - central London) - Higher Education
A leading University is growing their in-house Dynamics team ahead of an exciting pipeline of projects.
In this hands-on technical role, you'll be involved in all aspects the project life cycle and will work with a collaborative team to deliver a full range of D365/Power Platform solution activities to support the enterprise vision/strategy for one of the worlds oldest & most prestigious university's.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a highly experienced team that is at the very forefront of cloud technology and one of the country's most exciting and ambitious Dynamics projects,
* In-depth Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE product knowledge
* Understanding of broader Microsoft stack (Microsoft Dataverse, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI...)
* Experience customising & configuring solutions
* Team player with excellent communication
* Salary up to £60,500 (plus package)
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Flexible working
* Training & development opportunities
This role will not be on the market long, to apply or enquire please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 0191 9174112