We are looking for an analyst to bridge the gap between business and data!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the overall strategy of the organisation, and work closely with teams in BI, ML, marketing, customer service, and finance to optimise their processes, as well as helping our customers become more data-driven
You will help consumers to make more informed decisions with huge volumes of data to process including customer details, financial data, and consumer behaviour along with external factors which can impact this
We hope that you can understand the possibilities and limitations we may face whilst solving complex problems, we also hope that you are excited by large data sets and motivated to explore insights, answering questions we may not have even thought of yet!
We are looking for you to bring some of the following skills and experiences:
* A professional background in data and analytics
* Experience working with SQL or Python for analysis
* Experience working with data visualisation tools
* Great communication skills to gather requirements, discuss solutions with technical & non-technical team members, and present findings
* Ability to take initiative, offer creative ideas, and have a genuine interest in how data & insights can create value for the business
* Experience with, or interest in, predictive modelling and ML is advantageous
As much as we hope you find this work rewarding, there are also lots of benefits on offer!
We put good investment into learning and development with opportunities to take courses, attend conferences and participate in networking events
There are excellent progression opportunities internally within data, analytics, business, and leadership depending on where you see the next steps in your career
Work-life balance is highly valued, you can enjoy flextime and a hybrid approach to home/office working with most colleagues attending the office 2-3 days per week
There are also enhanced pension and insurances for your peace of mind, and all equipment required for the role will be provided
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org