Job Description - MS Solutions Consultant
Nigel Frank International are proud to be working alongside a specialist Microsoft partner who are on the search for an ambitious Technical Presales expert to join their growing team. This position is a fantastic opportunity for a technically sound Microsoft consultant with experience in presales/requirement gathering to join an MSP with some exciting projects in the pipeline. The skillset the organisation are looking for with the successful candidate is based around the EUC field, with a particular requirement within Intune and Windows as well as Azure Virtual Desktop, Microsoft Defender and other cyber security specialisms.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work alongside the sales and technical teams to ensure the correct solution is provided to the client to suit their needs.
* Build upon existing and create new relationships with clients.
* Accurately scope, define and price project work.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft technologies, specifically EUC, O365, Intune, Windows and Defender.
* Great presales capabilities with a proven track record of building comprehensive relationships with senior stakeholders.
* Confident in communicating with technical and non-technical individuals up to and including C suite level.
* Fully remote position with a very small amount of travel to client site when required.
* Comprehensive training and development.
* Chance to work with enterprise level clients.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.