1st - 2nd Line Support Engineer - London - 18 month FTC (c£42k)
Nigel Frank have been exclusively retained by a globally renowned finance organisation to seek an enthusiastic 1st-2nd Line Support Engineer to help drive their large-scale digital transformation.
My client is in a significant transformation piece, currently in their discovery phase therefore this is a fantastic position to be developing new procedures, get hands on system experience and a range of exciting technologies as well as the perfect platform stepping into 2nd-3rd line support
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience providing 1st-2nd line support, and service management and incident/problem management experience.
This is a 18 month FTC hybrid role with an expectation of 1 day on site in London, offering £42k + benefits
* Providing 1st/2nd line support
* Management of service desk call, performing daily checks and processes & account administration across all IT systems
* Support hardware (laptops, printers, video, conference devices)
* 1-2 years' experience providing 1st/2nd line technical support
* Knowledge of IT Service Management disciplines
* Incident and Problem Management and Access Management experience
* ITIL awareness
* Competitive salary up to £45k
* Opportunity for training and certifications
* Generous benefit package - private medical healthcare, pension contribution of 10%, life assurance
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 994 0907 to discuss this role in further detail.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed