Job Description - Software Engineer
Nigel Frank International are proud to be working with a global manufacturer headquartered in Ashington who are looking for a Software Engineer to take ownership of their in house tech division. Strong technical knowledge of .NET and C# is key for this role as the successful candidate will be focusing on the delivery of software solutions for integration's which will be developed in .NET/C# utilising the organisation's in-house API's.
This is an ideal position for an ambitious Engineer who is looking to become a pivotal part in the growth of a global organisation, allowing for great career growth and personal development.
Role & Responsibilities
* Deliver bespoke solutions in .NET and C#.
* Maintain the upkeep and design new embedded software systems.
* Liaise with the organisation's third party vendors providing technical support to those inside and outside of the business when required.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong knowledge and experience of .NET and C#
* Great communication skills, able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals.
* Some knowledge of PowerApps or Power BI is beneficial.
This role is based on site in Ashington allowing for remote working 2-3 times per month. Salary is paying up to £44,000 with a 10% bonus + other company benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.