A global business headquartered in Ashington (Northumberland) are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis - please note that this role is fully office-based with some flexibility to work from home a couple of times per month, so you must live within a commutable distance.
In this role you will actually be the sole Software Engineer in the company, so will very much be providing technical leadership for various software projects, both internally led and externally led.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Maximising the performance of their products through a range of software applications including embedded systems, desktop solutions and web-based applications
* Delivering software solutions for integration with third party hardware and software - these integrations will typically be developed in .NET and C# for windows desktop applications using their own API
* Maintaining and developing existing software solutions and, when needed, providing technical support for their global customer base
Interestingly, the business are looking into introducing Power BI, providing an excellent opportunity for you to up-skill in some new technologies. This would be a brilliant opportuntiy for an experienced Software Engineer to take their career to the next level with a truly forwards-thinking organisation.
* Experience taking the lead on various Software projects
* Strong background in .NET / C# development
* A desire to pick-up skills in Power BI and Power Apps
* Salary up to £44,000 depending on experience
* Bonus of up to 10%
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Health care scheme
* Company pension scheme
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at email@example.com