Senior Accounts Assistant - £40,000
My client are an innovative manufacturer that are one of the leader in their field, they work with an array of different business from SME's to Blue Chip organisations. My client are looking for a team player, possessing strong organisation skills with fine attention to detail. A successful candidate will be an autonomous worker, with minimal supervision needed. They will be self-motivated and enthusiastic. In this role you will have full autonomy, working with minimal supervision whilst also being prepared to take on ad-hoc accounting responsibilities.
This role is hybrid role based in London 3 days per week and offer £40,000 per annum experience dependant.
Responsibilities will include
* Assisting with weekly BACS and internet payment processes
* Producing management accounts
* Managing fixed assets including maintaining the fixed asset register and all purchase invoices
* Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations for assigned contracts
* Discussing performance against budget, budget preparation
* Supporting the review and validation of weekly bookwork from site, to include purchase invoices, stock values, site cash reconciliations, accruals & repayments and document retention
My client is looking for a candidate who can offer
* CIMA/ACCA part-qualified (Advantageous but not essential)
* Good organisation skills, with the ability to meet and prioritise work demands under pressure to meet tight deadlines
* Self-motivated, with the ability to work with minimal supervision
* Strong IT skills, specifically with Microsoft programs
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a forward-thinking company, as an integral part of the Finance department. To discuss this role further or roles similar, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel Bard on 0191 338 7486 or send your CV to email@example.com