Nigel Frank, in collaboration with our client who is an End-Client in the health industry, is currently looking for a NAVISION/Business Central Architect in Sydney.
This organisation is well-established, with over 20+ years of experience in the Health industry starting in retail and expanding to manufacturing. With a low turnover rate and plans to keep on expanding the company to grow at the same rate they have for years, this opportunity will not be on the market for long.
What you will be doing:
* Establish working relationships with Microsoft partners to provide appropriate business outcomes.
* Providing recommendations on the Dynamics system and executing plans.
* Manage integration of source data into NAV from business portals and external sources.
* Supporting IT Manager and all the different systems in the company.
* Travelling to different locations on the East Coast of Australia for user training.
What you need:
* Strong understanding and experience with Microsoft Navision (NAV)
* Demonstrated ability in complex system implementations
* Experience in leading training and support of NAV
* Experience with BI
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What is on offer:
* Above industry standard salary packaging
* Inclusive work culture with experience and competence
* Excellent growth potential
* Career growth and progression
If you think this job opportunity fits what you are looking for my client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for an immediate start.
Phone: +61 2 8319 2297