We are currently looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Engineer to play an active role within one of the UK's leading travel brands.
The IT Support Engineer will work to ensure that physical IT infrastructure and hardware is maintained and supported, ensuring smooth operation and that all users are trained and supported at the appropriate level.
* 3 days office / 2 days remote OR 2 days office / 3 days remote
* Up to �33,000
* DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP
Role & Responsibilities:
Be in charge of provisioning users, systems, and relevant equipment across the organisation;
Be in charge of the Service Desk, ensuring that support processes are followed throughout the organisation;
Ensure that service levels are agreed upon and measured to deliver exceptional, high-quality, accurate customer service the first time and in every interaction.
* Collaborate with the CRM and the Website Support Engineer to grow the Service Desk.
* Assist with the IT system's physical infrastructure.
* Assist with the telephone system
* Assist users with apps such as Microsoft Office (Outlook etc)
* Keep security systems (such as anti-virus) up to date.
* Daily maintenance chores to guarantee system stability
* Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft Server Systems, specifically Microsoft Azure, Active Directory and associated technologies
* Experience of backup systems and methodology
* Ability to diagnose and correct system issues, ensuring affected users are kept informed of progress
* Ability to gain credibility and explain technical issues to non-technical colleagues
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, at all levels, both written and verbal
* Strong knowledge of MS Office products
* Strong customer service ethos.
* Private Medical
* Income protection plan
* Life Assurance
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 731 5282 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.