Nigel Frank, in collaboration with our client who is a market leader in the agriculture and manufacturing industry, they are currently looking for Functional Business Analyst to work on the D365 F&O upgrade located near Hamilton.
This organization is one of the largest in its industry slowly growing both in New Zealand and Australia and expanding globally to countries outside of this region.
What you will be doing:
* Data Mapping and Modelling, ensuring documentation is maintained.
* Deliver training as required to business stakeholders and IT resources.
* Deliver system walk through presentations.
* Be recognised as the Subject Matter Expert across the business.
* Work on the D365 F&O implementation.
What you need:
* Functional D365 F&O experience.
* Experience analysing business requirements and processes
* Experienced working within an Agile methodology
* Strong communication skills - able to liaise effectively with stakeholders at all levels
* Advanced Warehousing module experience.
* Experience in a client-facing role.
What is on offer:
* Above industry standard salary packaging
* Remote working flexibility
* Inclusive work culture with experience and competence
* Excellent growth potential
* Career growth and progression
If you think this job opportunity fits what you are looking for my client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for an immediate start.