My client is a market-leading Data Management, Analytics and BI consultancy across the UK, working with some of the biggest names in their field. They are growing at a rapid rate after doubling in size in the last 18months and expect to double in size again in the next 18months. As they continue to build and strengthen their capability's this exciting role has arisen to join their team.
They have office's in 3 Major cities across the UK and offer Hybrid working.
Role & Responsibilities
- Expertise in the design and implementation of data and analytic platforms and implementations across multiple technologies (preference Azure)
- Expertise in cloud data services, cloud adoption approaches and managing data in the cloud.
- Worked with green-field organisations on the business case for cloud adoption, the approach for migrating data and applications to the cloud, solution design, infrastructure design and implementation.
- Knowledge of data strategy definition and implementation
- Knowledge of data management principles with experience having implemented data management frameworks across organisations.
- Awareness of industry standards, regulations, and their impacts and how to apply those through effective architecture design
Skills & Qualifications
- A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Consultancy experience
- Project and delivery management skills - experience of delivering projects across the lifecycle from end to end.
- Experience of leading people and teams on projects
- The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders
- A team player who supports, encourages, and shares knowledge with others
- A track record of accurate output and responsibility for project delivery
- Confident with some of: Azure Data Factory; Azure Data Lake; Azure SQL Data Warehouse; Azure Databricks; IoT Hub; Event Hub; Azure Stream Analytics; Cosmos DB
- Strong development background spanning areas such as: Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics
- An understanding of the consulting sales process and how to support these activities
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank Holidays
- Discretionary bonus up to 10%
- and much more