Our client is currently recruiting a Power Platform Developer with the passion and ability to develop efficient Power Platform applications and solutions, and ultimately drive the organisation toward success.
Within this role, you will primarily work with the wider team to efficiently develop a production ready business application. As well as curate and implement Power Apps solutions while also being able to communicate and educate users on all aspects. Alongside this, you will be expected to work with clients to understand their needs and communicate the benefits of replacing manual systems, such as risk reduction and better visibility and integration of data.
* Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology.
* Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader
* A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
* Opportunity to acquire Microsoft Certifications pertinent to the role.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Work alongside Solution Architects in order to deliver Power Platform-based solutions.
* Building PowerApps (Canvas, Model-Driven, Portals) and making use of the full Microsoft Power Platform to deliver a production ready business application.
* Efficiently communicate to customers and colleagues the advantages of the Power Platform, specifically PowerApps.
* Work with the wider team to oversee entire project life cycle from Sales Handover to Production Ready.
* Ensure correct documentation of delivered solution is provided where required
* Strong communication skills both with customers and internal teams
* Great understanding of Microsoft's Power Platform, specifically Canvas Power Apps and Power Automate.
* Demonstrable ability to produce Power Apps projects that resolve specific business problems.
* Demonstrable understanding of where Power Apps and Power Automate can be used to offer efficient solutions and drive productivity in the business applications produced.
* Good experience working with customers from early requirements gathering through to deployment
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, this client can not offer sponsorship to those that will require it to work within the UK.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/