Job Description - IT Architect (Infrastructure)
An exciting position has arisen with public sector organisation who due to a large scale migration project, are now looking to build out their M365 and Azure cloud teams. Because of this period of growth, they are looking to bring on an experienced, forward-thinking IT Architect/Senior Engineer to provide expertise, direction and assistance to numerous areas of the business.
You will be working alongside numerous areas of the business, including Business Analysts, Solutions Engineers and System Engineers to ensure business processes are ran in an efficient and progressive manner.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and develop the long term strategy for the business.
* Work alongside senior stakeholders across the business to ensure the technical teams are delivering solutions aligned with the organisation's goals and objectives.
* Provide architectural insight to internal teams throughout the business - working collaboratively with the analytics, engineering and development teams.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong technical knowledge of M365 and Azure.
* Experience leading a team of Infrastructure specialists or experience working in a senior role with an aspect of mentoring.
* Worked on the end to end development of solutions across IT Infrastructure including pre and post sales.
* 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* Pension contribution of up to 18.9%.
* Multiple training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.