DevOps Engineer - Tampere/Remote - Permanent Hire - Professional Finnish Speaking Required
Our team at Nigel Frank are recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to sign a permanent contract directly with our customer.
Nigel Frank (Microsoft Technology Specialists) are a part of Frank Recruitment Group which includes not only Nigel Frank but Jefferson Frank, Mason Frank and other specialist technology brands. We are a global company, and for more than 11 years we have had a team focused on specifically the Finnish market. The positions that this team hire for require people to be located within Finland and with a permanent working visa.
Are you interested/experienced for a more AWS focused position in Finland? You can contact my colleague George at email@example.com for more information on this.
This role would be working for a company who work on their in-house industry leading platform and they are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
Strong communication is a key point for this role, you are expected to speak between different teams on a regular basis and it's important to make sure you can get a point across clearly.
Role & Responsibilities
* Focus on ensuring that their system infrastructure is in the best shape it can be.
* This will include ensuring cost management is in place, licenses are correct and more.
* Work closely alongside the Development team assisting with a range of tasks and problems.
Skills & Qualifications
* +4 years of professional experience is desired, though if you are close and have great experience then this still can be considered.
* Experience with: Troubleshooting, Windows/Linux administration, familiarity with Containers and Virtualisation, Azure/Cloud knowledge.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree is beneficial but not needed. Kubernetes and Developer experience could also be beneficial.
* Finnish speaking required due to stakeholder communication.
* Industry leaders and well-known product on the market. They offer excellent benefits and a bonus scheme.
* They aren't a party company, they are experts at what they do and they enjoy being passionate about coding.
* Multi-cultural environment, experienced employees to work with and modern technologies to test yourself.
* Basic salary can be up to 5500€ depending on experience - plus benefits.
If you are interested in this position please apply to this advert and if you have any questions please contact me directly on either of the below contact details:
All interviews will be carried out remotely.